Waco, TX – According to the state officials, since the launch of Operation Lone Star, the multi-agency effort has led to over 394,200 illegal immigrant apprehensions and more than 31,300 criminal arrests, with more than 29,100 felony charges reported.
In the fight against fentanyl, Texas law enforcement has seized over 422 million lethal doses of fentanyl during this border mission.
Texas has also bused:
- Over 10,400 migrants to Washington, D.C. since April 2022
- Over 10,300 migrants to New York City since August 5
- Over 4,100 migrants to Chicago since August 31
- Over 2,000 migrants to Philadelphia since November 15
- Over 300 migrants to Denver since May 18
- Over 160 migrants to Los Angeles since June 14